- Canon 18-200mm design and build quality
- Canon EF-S 18-200mm IS coverage
- Canon 18-200mm real-life resolution comparison
- Canon 18-200mm real-life corner vs centre sharpness at 18mm
- Canon 18-200mm real-life corner vs centre sharpness at 200mm
- Studio resolution: Canon EF-S 18-200mm IS using Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EF-S 18-200mm IS Geometric distortion
- Canon EF-S 18-200mm IS Vignetting / Light fall-off
- Canon EF-S 18-200mm IS sample images
- Canon EF-S 18-200mm IS verdict
- Canon EF-S 18-200mm IS video tour
Canon EF-S 18-200mm IS video tour
We’re pleased to present a short video tour of the Canon EF-S 18-200mm IS lens. This demonstrates the 18-200mm’s design, build quality, focusing and coverage.
There’s no need to download any new software – just press the play button in the middle of the screen below and wait for the video to start; you may need to press the button twice. The quality and any delay before playing may vary depending on your internet connection.
Enormously flexible 11.1x optical range.
Effective Image Stabilisation.
Lock control to prevent barrel from extending.
End section doesn’t rotate when focusing.
Noticeable barrel distortion at 18mm.
Softness and fringing in corners.
No USM focusing or full-time MF.
Some creep on the barrel.