- Nikon COOLPIX P100 Gallery
- Nikon COOLPIX P100 vs Panasonic FZ45 / FZ40 vs Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Real-life resolution (wide)
- Nikon COOLPIX P100 vs Panasonic FZ45 / FZ40 vs Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Real-life resolution (approx 300mm)
- Nikon COOLPIX P100 vs Panasonic Lumix FZ45 / FZ40 vs Canon PowerShot SX30 IS High ISO Noise
- Nikon COOLPIX P100 verdict
Nikon COOLPIX P100 Gallery
Landscape: 3.95MB, Program, 1/310, f7.1, 160 ISO, 4.6-120mm at 4.6mm (26mm equiv)
Landscape: 4.08MB, Program, 1/264, f5.6, 160 ISO, 4.6-120mm at 4.6mm (26mm equiv)
Landscape: 4.15MB, Program, 1/298, f6.3, 200 ISO, 4.6-120mm at 120mm (678mm equiv)
Portrait: 4.52MB, Program, 1/66, f4, 160 ISO, 4.6-120mm at 4.6mm (26mm equiv)
Interior: 3.62 MB, Program, 1/16, f2.8, 1600 ISO, 4.6-120mm at 4.6mm (26mm equiv)
Now check out our verdict!
The following images were taken with a Nikon COOLPIX P100 in Progam mode. The COOLPIX P100 was set to its fine quality 10M resolution with Auto White Balance. Vibration reduction mode was set to on for these hand-held shots and the ISO sensitivity was set manually. Motion detection and Active D-Lighting were turned off.
All of the images below are available to download in larger or their original formats for analysis. Click on the desired image to access the files at Flickr.
Note: you may wish to open a number of galleries for direct comparison of detail and noise: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ45 / FZ40 sample images, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100 sample images, Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10 / ZS7 sample images, Canon PowerShot SX130 IS sample images.