- Canon EOS 30D design and build quality
- Canon EOS 30D lenses
- Canon EOS 30D screen and menus
- Canon EOS 30D sensor and files
- Outdoor scene - Canon EOS 30D vs EOS 5D with 17-40mm f4.0L
- Canon EOS 30D resolution comparison
- Canon EOS 30D noise level comparison
- Canon EOS 30D verdict
- Canon kit lens upgrade video tour
Canon kit lens upgrade video tour
Not sure which general-purpose lens to buy for your EOS 30D? Check out our video below which discusses four popular choices from the budget EF-S 18-55mm to the stabilised EF-S 17-85mm. The camera we used in the video was an EOS 400D, but all the lenses work on the EOS 30D and the comments equally apply. If you’re interested in seeing results from each model along with a detailed discussion of their pros and cons, check out our full Canon kit lens group test.
There’s no need to download any new software – just press the play button in the middle of the screen below and wait for the video to start; you may need to press the button twice. The quality and any delay before playing may vary depending on your internet connection.