Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:26 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:06 am 
I received my Lowepro flipside 300 bag the other day and finally got to go out and use it the other day.

my first impression; the bag is small. there is plenty of room for my camera with a 75-300mm lens attached and room for extra lenses....it just LOOKS small. also, the pouch that is inside doesnt hold much. i put in a couple cables, battery charger and some caps and it was practically full. also, im a pretty big guy; about 6' tall 220lbs, and this bag looks a bit rediculous when i have it on. my wife laughed at me and said it looked like a jet pack. haha.

However, I bought the backpack with trips into boston in mind, which could require me to ride the subway system. this is why i like the security of the flipside bags. all in all i am happy with the bag. construction is good, and it has room for my camera equipment, and more to to come. I'll most likely only be using this bag strictly for short photo trips. I think i'll be looking to get a larger bag in the future. one that can hold a laptop and some other stuff for much longer occassions or traveling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:34 pm 
thanks for the info :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:27 am 
Moopey, if your lens collection ever grows bigger or if you want more room and a bag that doesn't look as silly, I would recommend checking out Flipside 400. It's the next size up and it features an All-Weather cover! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:33 am 
Double that.
Flipside 400 AW.