Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:43 pm 
I have worked a couple of different cameras and most of them are fairly easy to adapt to. I have only heard of one person on the net that is so conservative that he wont try another camera if the layout differs a bit (Ken Rockwell - my man :shock: :? :lol: ) My point is, don't let the used-to factor be the main deciding reason :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:50 am 
K_g

I think the best sound advice is to go to the shop and test the 2 cameras you narrowed in your hands.

my 2cts -
Canon 40D - latest model - high expectations and features packed.. good camera - got me drooling too ! :oops:
Nikon D80 - good and proven (my personal next upgrade unless something changes my mind) :idea:

We can only offer what we think, ultimately, its how comfortable you feel or want.