Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:54 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:06 am 
The FP 250 and 350 look very similar..maybe the 350 is a tad bigger. I'd like to see some body wearing these for better comparison..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:29 am 
Just look at the lens that's on the camera in the 350 bag... :lol:

It's much bigger than it looks on that picture, as the pictures aren't to scale.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:16 pm 

I own the 350 and since I've bought my third lens, it has become tighter to get it all in. Since all the lenses on this comparison are without lenshoods, I find it hard to believe that when you leave the hoods on these big lenses would fit. :P My 70-300VR fills up the middle compartment completely. :?
It still fits all of the stuff in my signature (incl hoods), but when I buy a new lens or bigger body, it will be hard to carry it all with me at the same time in this bag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:18 am 
I bought the 350 over the 250 for two reasons.
if you look at the pictures above, the bottom storage on the 250 has wasted space. The dividers to the left of the camera are too narrow for other lenses.
Also there is no sternum strap on the 250. This keeps the straps from separating while worn. A big benefit while walking about.