Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:59 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Lowepro Inverse 200 AW
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:56 pm 
Ok since its barely impossible to find a reviews about bags I thought I would make one. I'm sorry for my bad English since its not my mother tongue.

Ok this was my second camera bag. The first one grew to small and I needed a bigger one. Yet I wanted it to remain very flexible and easy to bring along when climbing, biking or skiing. After searching around the internet the Lowepro Inverse 200 AW was the only bag I found which delivered all this.

This is the Inverse 200 AW from the front. I bought the green one since I thought that was the one that looked best. Its also available in Red, blue and black

This is the back of the bag showing the harness system. The shoulder strap in combination with the harness makes this a very comfortable bag that wont move around when you move around a lot.

Lowepro states that this bag can hold one professional camera with a lens attached (A kit lens I think) and two extra lenses. This is true since thats what I have been able to fit in it

The bag in the standard "set-up" all the dividers are removable and the interior can be completely customised

This is the bag with a Canon EOS 40D with a 17-85 lens attached, A EOS 300 Body and a 35-80 lens. As you can see I have removed two of the dividers to better fit my gear.

The lid to the bag features a "Fast opening design" that will allow you to grab you gear very fast. I found this a nice feature. The lid also contains two slots for memory cards

On the side of the bag there is two mesh pockets. You should be able to fit a water bottle into them or some other accessory you want easy acces to. The bag also features one pocket with room for cables and filters. There is also a "pocket" between the main body of the bag and the pocket were you can put you filters and cables. Although it lacks any kind of zippier and I wouldn't store anything important there. I have never actually used that pocket.

Finally there is two straps on the bottom of the bag for smaller tripods. I find this very useful when carrying a tripod since you don't need a separate bag for it. Please note the pocket for the all weather cover which folds over the bag making it waterproof. Sadly you cant access your gear with the cover on

And here is a picture with me wearing the bag. Sorry for the mess its my sisters wardrobe since that's the only place in this house were I could find a mirror big enough xD

I hope this reviews were helpful and I would strongly recommend this bag to anyone looking for a bag big enough to carry your equipment yet flexible enough to be used for more challenging activity

Last edited by Perforex on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:58 pm 
Great review, Perforex! Thanks for sharing!
I liked the bag but I would not use it on my rips. Seems too big. Isn't that uncomfortable? Won't it restrain your movements?
I think I would use it on my back and "Cross-lock" it on my chest...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:09 pm 
Alex_Venom wrote:
Great review, Perforex! Thanks for sharing!
I liked the bag but I would not use it on my rips. Seems too big. Isn't that uncomfortable? Won't it restrain your movements?
I think I would use it on my back and "Cross-lock" it on my chest...

I haven't found it too big. Although that's a highly personal view on the size of the bag. The bag haven't restrain me when climbing or skiing so I don't think it ever will. True you can wear it like that I don't like that though but then again that's a personal view on the matter. Its also very comfortable to wear all day so I don't think that will be a problem. There is a smaller version that will fit a camera and just one lens.