Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: PZ40X
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:42 am 
I plan on picking it up on Friday along with the ML-L3 remote. I was just wandering if anybody has this speedlight or have used? And if it is worth it or to save my money for something like an SB-600, which I would get but I don't have the cash and I am planning on just getting this stuff then saving up for a D80 OR d200.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:44 am 

If you go for an external flash, you should look for more power than the Sunpack can provide. I'd go for the Nikon SB-600. That would be a better fit for your camera.
If you go for the D80, you can easily pay the flash from the price difference between the D80 and the D200, even a SB-800 (my favorite)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:38 am 

Thomas is giving you good advice here. If you really must have the camera and flash at the same time then the D80 and SB600 is the ideal combination. There's very little the D200 will do that the D80 won't. It's biggest feature is a faster frame-rate. Other than that it's build materials and Kudos you're paying for.

Zorro 8)

Various lenses, SB800 & Manfrotto 190 with 460MG head

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:36 pm 
well if i can rally up another $40 before then i will go with th esb-600. which in fact I am getting $20 today so it actaully shouldn't be to much of a problem. haha, that thing is abtually bigger than the d40 though.haha. but hopeflly I wont have the D40 for long.