Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:15 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Photoshop question
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:18 pm 

Right now i have a 400D and i just realized that when i open an image in photoshop it is small, and i just went through my folders and have some images taken from my 350D i used to have and when i open those images in photoshop CS2 they are huge, i want the images from my 400D to open like that also, anybody have any tips thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:44 pm 

You sure that the size of the 400D pics is larger than the 350D pics?
If so, it might be that ps tries to open at a scale, that allows the complete pic to show. And that may be a smaller scale with a 10MP photo than with the 8MP if the latter just fit the workspace/window in ps.
That would then be the same as with Paintshop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:22 pm 

tombomba2 wrote:
You sure that the size of the 400D pics is larger than the 350D pics?
If so, it might be that ps tries to open at a scale, that allows the complete pic to show. And that may be a smaller scale with a 10MP photo than with the 8MP if the latter just fit the workspace/window in ps.
That would then be the same as with Paintshop.
Well let me re-write it,, i have photoshop CS2 not paintshop but i also have paintshop pro XI on CD, ok when i open a picture from my 400D in photoshop the picture is small here's what the size say's on left hand bottom 16.67%, Doc: 28.8m/28.8m, now when i open a picture from the 350D i used to own, the picture is bigger here's what the size say's 25%, Doc: 22.8m/22.8m, is there anyway so when i open my picture from 400D to have the same size on screen thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:49 pm 
I don't quite get what you mean. CTRL + 0 will fit the image to your screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:34 am 

antman wrote:
I don't quite get what you mean. CTRL + 0 will fit the image to your screen.
That's what i mean, just that with the 350D pictures i didn't have to hit CTRL +0 it was already fitted to the screen,, but with the 400D hitting CTRL + 0 would fit to screen like you say :wink: