Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Prozigma Tripods?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:54 pm 
As i stated before i spent a lot of time in photo store today, playing around with a bunch of toys :) Great fun

And while there i was checking out tripods as well they had several of them and i really liked this one with the brand of Prozigma CT 110- But i cannot seem to find it anywhere on the web, why i wanna find it on the web is that i want to get some specifications on it!

This tripod felt 100time sturdier then the Manfrotto M190 XProb, and it was cheaper. It was easier to handle and it felt very professional compared to the plasitcy Manfrotto tripod.

I been looking about the Progizma Tripod costs 999SEK with ball head it was 1149 SEK. While the Manfrotto was 1200SEK, and with ball head it was 1459SEK (SEK is the Sweidhs Kroner if you didnt knw :P) Now this tripod was only a bit bigger when folded in but so easy to set up while the Manfrotto was rather complicated i must say, and it was was even lighter and it had a hook on the extension neck so i could add wieghs...

Any one ever heard of this brand? Yeah the tripod was made of Carbonfiber

For conversion You get 6 sek for 1 dollar

EDIT: for some reason i wrote the name of the tripod down wrong, going to do some re-searching now :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:32 pm 

Maybe the tripod was the Prozigma Stativ Karbon CT-110 (try this Google search). I think this is the Prozigma site.

Bob.

Astrophotography: TEC 140 'scope, FLI ML16803 camera, ASA DDM60 Pro mount.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:03 pm 
Nope thats not the official website, that is a store that they have here in Sweden and Norway where you can buy them! That was the store i was hanging about in, i did goggle it but couldn't come up with any specific url but that one, to the photo video store! Which is weird, maybe its just a Scandinavian product

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:50 pm 

Strange. The URL is http://www.prozigma.com/ so maybe the name is the store's "own brand"? Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Oh, and I changed the topic title from Progizma to Prozigma. Hope that was correct.

Bob.

Astrophotography: TEC 140 'scope, FLI ML16803 camera, ASA DDM60 Pro mount.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:26 am 
Thanks for doing that Bob, i will have to stop by the store or call them to see whats up with that brand!