Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:00 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:22 am 

I recently Built my own convert lens as you may have read and I reported in the post that it produces very cool effects so I have been playing around with it outside for a while (2 or so days) and what I've found is it has an effect that looks almost pinhole like. So when I took pictures today I tried to play with that, using angles that are a little odd because everything about the photos is odd.

so here are the results, feed back is always welcome:

Theres a couple more in my flickr but I feel I may have over done it a bit with as many as I have here.

Thanks,
Jake

my Blog
"Photography isn't so much about the results as it is the collective experience, your interactions with people and with the world"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:05 am 

jakeie, there is no such thing as over done, unless it is a steak. There is WELL done, which you have managed to do, again...whoohooooo!
you whipersnappers put us to shame...
I love this thing you have done..I missed the original thread...where did you hide that?

You can never have too many of shots like these...they are interesting, and cool, all at the same time..ya done good.
And how didja do it, anyways?
Nevermind, this clever girl just found it in your original message...
gonna go read up.
patti

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:11 am 
I think that those shots look really nice, evne tho you could ahve croped out the vingeting by i think it gives it a bit sometthing....its like inverted fisheye! i m going to play around witha big magnifying glass when i get my hands on one,i could end up with the great effects like yours