Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:26 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:00 am 
Every organ in the Body is reflected in the Iris of the eye. I use my Panasonic FX12 to take a close up picture of my eye to see how my body is doing.

I stand in front of the bathroom mirror and take a close up of my own eye. The hard part is getting as close as i can and getting perdect focus and very sharp picture so i can see every detail of the iris.

Because the FX12 is light and has a 2.5 inch LCD i can tell if my eye is in focus as i look in the mirror.

Also the blood vessels in the white part also tells things about the body. Study of Scleraology. Sometime a blood vessel is a pointer to where the problem is.

If a person has a pain or problem in there body i can tell them where it is in there body with out touching them or getting any hinds, I can tell the person where there pain is.

It is easy. Just look for the pointing blood vessel. The blood vessel is pointing to where the major problem is. Then look at the iris and look for a black dot or Black line. Black dot is where the pain is located in the Body. Just go online and look at a Iridology eye chart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:23 am 

so, if the vessel is pointing say down left, is it my right lung, or appendix? now if you could prove it with a picture i'd believe you.

my Blog
"Photography isn't so much about the results as it is the collective experience, your interactions with people and with the world"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:35 am 
Site Admin

Blimey! I think we need to see some examples! Show us a photo of your eye and if it's not too personal, what it means?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:29 am 
You know, I was wanting to doo this for a long time and have not tryed it my self!! I think that they would be some cool pics. Post some for us!! PLEEEEAAASSSEE. . . . . . :!: 8) :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:55 pm 
Iridology Right eye

Right Eye, problem in Right Breast (2 pointing Blood vessels) and Lymph nodes
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23926340@N03/2277469120

Iriodology Eye Chart
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23926340@N03/2277542302

What Iridology & Sclerology Can Determine C
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pshinde/in ... gy.htm#ir2

This shows 2 pointing blood vessels on the left side pointing to about 8:55 which is the right breast. This person has pain and lumps in the right breast. This may be cancer or precancerous or just toxic lumps with pain.

The outer edge around the eye is the skin layer and is dark blue meaning it has toxin in that needs to sweated it out.

Also the next layer in from the edge is the lymph nodes. the left side of this eye show many lymph nodes very dark blue meaning they have many toxins in them (long term toxin in Lymph can be precancerous) and needs to be cleaned out. These toxin lymph node could be cancer or precancerous, they need to be cleaned up.

The white inside is from being over acidic. To reverse this the person needs to eat more non-acidic foods, nature living food, and take more calcium.

There is a lot more in this eye but you don’t have to know everything about iridology to make it very useful.

Do a web search to find iridology charts and a good book to understand this is Jensen’s first book, The Pactice and Science of Iridology.

I would encourage the person to research Dr. Lora Day and her cancer cure as well as Dr. Robert Beck AIDS and cancer “cures”. Also to research Lymph nodes cancer “cures” and to clean up toxin from the shin and Lymph system. Also do a colon detox.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:10 pm 

Nah, it can't be true else why would we remark, from time to time and with a knowing wink :wink: ,
that "there's more in this than meets the eye". :twisted: :shock: :lol:

Bob.

Astrophotography: TEC 140 'scope, FLI ML16803 camera, ASA DDM60 Pro mount.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:53 pm 
ok not as interesrting as i thought it would have been. I thought "eye" would be able the get closer then that :shock: :wink: :roll:

To me she just looks sleepy

Nick

Post subject: Easy to prove iridology
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:28 pm 
Do you see the 2 blood vessel pointing to 8:55 o’clock. They are pointing to where the major problem is. There are other problems but the main problem the person is noticing is the right breast with some mild pain and lumps. Toxin came from the colon and set in the right breast. Doing a colon cleanse greatly help stop the problem from getting worst and help reverse the problem.

As you look at the eye you can see the lymph node having similar problems also but there may be no pain with it, the person would not know they are a problem at this time but would get pain in time if they clean out the lymph node.

The way I can prove iridology to a person if they have a pain or a major problem generally a blood vessel will be point to the problem. If there are many point blood vessel it will be the biggest blood vessel and a black dot in there iris. I have done this to 25 people and have been right 25 times.

Sometime if they had a great pain and was operated on, it will show up in the eye, recorded there forever. Like one lady I could tell from a distance that she had a big black dot at 6:30. she told me that her appendix had burst and was operated on for it. That Black dot will always be in her eye. So those kind of things are misleading.

When I was studying this, I look at my daughter eye, age7 or 8, and when I looked in her eye I could see a black dot at position at her tail or end of spine location. So I ask myself how would a 8 year old hurt her tail bone? My guess was she must have fell down on the playground or something like that. So I asked her if she had fallen down on her rear-end, that day, on the playground. She said, yes she did.

Just a year ago my same daughter all grown up, told me she had a pain in her body somewhere and ask if I could look in her eye and tell her where it was. (This was also for her husband who did not know if he believe that iridology is for real.) So, with out any hinds or without touching her, only by looking in her eye, I looked and told her the pain was 1/2” from her appendix, but it was not her appendix, but was very close to it, and that she did not have appendices and that the pain would be gone in an hour or so. So instead of going to the hospital we went to the beach instead and the pain did disappear in about 1 hour. So do you think the husband believe in iridology now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:08 pm 
Humm it's really interesting ... but personally I'm kind of skeptical about it.

What I've learned (read) is that the iris might undergo changes (in color or structure) in the early years of child development but then they remain the same for the rest of the person's life. Hence also the idea of identification through the scanning of the iris structure (similar to fingerprint recognition)

I guess it might be more of a pseudo-science though. I don't know ...
It would be awesome though to be able to tell so much just from the eye.

EDIT: Also, I thought; boy would i have problems if i were to loose sleep and have blood vessels showing in all directions. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:15 am 

gives a whole new meaning to "look into my eyes"....
about 15 years ago, I heard about this stuff, when a good friend was diagnosed with cancer...turns out she was full of parasites, picked up while trekking around in her hippy days in asian and african countries....no, not WORM parasites, but blood parisites, and bacterias that left her ammune system weakend..this was interesting to me, at the time, and I had forgotten all about it..

gonna go check my peepers.

patti

ps...Andy, that is prolly true, and you know we still have to worry about that Camera Shake deal, from the other thread, the dreaded Beer thread.
you can learn all kinds of things on this forum...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:14 am 
I had a bloodshot eye once, with busted red vessels pointing everywhere.

Turns out, this iridology must have something there, because my left foot, right shin, both my knees, scrotum, left and righ ear, nose, and solar plexus, were in SEVERE pain after my alcoholic ex girlfriend got drunk one night ...

(duck and run...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:22 am 
Sorry im a skeptic therefor I can not believe it :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:45 am 
Gregory.Rotter wrote:
Sorry im a skeptic therefor I can not believe it :P

If you had known her, you would have no problem believing she can cause that much damage on a male :)
She must have ended up pickling herself or something, read the obituary some years ago - she sure downed enough Vodka to be preserved in prime museum grade shape :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:07 pm 

Nice pictures. However:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridology#Scientific_research_into_iridology

It's really a 13-in-a-dozen kind of pseudoscience... Any theory like this that would actually have any diagnostic value would also withstand rigorous scientific tests. Too bad.