Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:08 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:23 pm 
Please check this photographer's web site and go for "Photographics" menu.

Check his view of food photography. It is very cool.

http://www.carlwarner.com/warner.html

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:27 am 
Wow camut,

that guy sure knows how to be creative with food items. Some of them made me laugh from pure admiration of his creativity.

They would surely do well in advertisements - but some of them are almost too bright to enjoy for any extended period of time. His lighting is impressive too.

Great find..and very graphical interface too..gone to "favorites" for repeated browsing.

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:52 am 
i like the chalk simulating french fries the most :D

but yeah i like most of the shots there. good job finding the site ;) I see you spend ur free time wisely :lol:

Thanks,
SnS 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:17 pm 
SCREAMnSHOUT wrote:
I see you spend ur free time wisely :lol:

:D I have a little advantage... I know a TON of amateur photographers like me that do that job for me. They send me the links and I just share :D

About this guy, he lives in Tonbridge, Kent (for those living in the UK) and spends most of his time picking the right vegetables for his photos. He says that so far, he hasn't convinced his children to eat more vegetables. Go figure.

Unfortunalety, I don't know what's his set up, but it seems it is very simple.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:22 pm 
Camut wrote:
SCREAMnSHOUT wrote:
I see you spend ur free time wisely :lol:

:D I have a little advantage... I know a TON of amateur photographers like me that do that job for me. They send me the links and I just share :D

About this guy, he lives in Tonbridge, Kent (for those living in the UK) and spends most of his time picking the right vegetables for his photos. He says that so far, he hasn't convinced his children to eat more vegetables. Go figure.

Unfortunalety, I don't know what's his set up, but it seems it is very simple.

Oh ok.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:28 pm 
Yep, that guys seem to know this stuff.

To mee it looks like the key factors are good lights, clean and neutral surroundings. Even the plates are very "clean".