Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:05 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:45 am 

I might have discovered a bug in the A7r firmware. The issue has to do with the power save functionality. I observed the following:

1. With the grip attached to the A7r & REMOTE enabled the camera would never auto shut down. It stayed on regardless if it was set to 10 second or any other setting.

2. With the Grip attached to the A7r & the REMOTE 'not' enabled the power save function work as it should.

3. With NO grip attached the power save functionality worked as it should with the remote enable or disabled, it did not matter.

Can someone that has access to an A7r and a grip please confirm that this issue exists or does not exist on their camera? If this issue is not affecting all A7rs then I will return the one I have for replacement.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:28 pm 

:( my NEX 5n & 6 are the same.Remote on screen never off :shock:

No idea how to change that :(

Wish i had an A7r.I hoping sony make an rx100 without the bit of green plastic in front of the sensor,why an rx100? or much better a NEX 5 or 5000 Price and size.

Or at some time an A7 without the prism hump

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:47 am 

Thanks for sharing. good luck