Hi folks, and welcome to July's assignment. The theme for this month is "Tree"
In case you haven't joined our community but would like to showcase your work then why not Register
now. It's free and we'd love to see what you can do.Prize
The winner will receive a free copy of our Wildlife Photography eBook, a downloadable PDF worth $9.97 which you can read on computers, laptops, tablets,
iPads, phones, or anything which can open a standard PDF file! You'll find more details here
1. You can only submit one picture
, and it should be no longer than 1024 pixels
on it's longest side.
2. The picture must be taken anytime in the last six months
3. Exercise good judgement about what is appropriate on our forum (see our Forum Rules
for more information).
4. Please include a sentence or two describing your picture or the process of taking it, and share some technical info such as the camera, lens, settings and processing.
5. If you have any questions, comments or pictures older than six months, please post them in the July Comments and Questions thread
6. Submissions will close at midnight GMT on July 31st 2013
, after which you can vote for your favorite entry. Good luck!