Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Camera parts explanation
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:31 am 

Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:55 am
Posts: 1
Hello all. I am brand new to this forum. I have searched for about 20 minutes now and have not found an answer to this question so here goes. If it doesn't belong here I don't know where it should go.
What do you call the clear glass piece that flips out of the way when you take your picture? This is an SLR Minolta Maxxum 7000. tks much

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

All words, images, videos and layout, copyright 2005-2012 Gordon Laing. May not be used without permission.
/ How we test / Best Cameras / Advertising / Camera reviews / Supporting Camera Labs

Webdesign by Alphabase IT
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group