Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: GX1 AutoBracket Question
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 pm 

I am trying to learn how to use the Auto Bracket function and Burst Function on the GX1. I believe that I have followed directions to set the Auto Bracket Settings to Burst, Step to 5 . 1, and the sequence to 0/-/+. However, when I return to the screen to take a picture, I only obtain one exposure, not 5. This happens regardless of whether I use the Manual Exposure Mode, the Aperature Priority Mode, or the Intelligent Auto Mode. I am using the Standard Photo Style trying to get RAW 16M images.

A similar thing happens when I try the Burst mode - instead of multiple exposures when I hold down the shutter, I just get one.

It seems like there must be some other "actuator" which enables the Burst or Bracketing - before I press the shutter, but I can't figure out what it is.

What am I missing?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:31 am 

Have you set the drive mode? Per Gordon's GX1 review:

>"The only difference in this group is the down button on the earlier GF1 was a programmable Function key, whereas on the GX1 it's now dedicated to the drive mode."

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:13 pm 

Thank You! That is the ticket.
In reading the directions and the review, I missed this point.