Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:54 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:42 pm 

Has anyone used this site?
They seem to been over 100 pound cheaper on some products... To good to be true ?

As they are hong kong based. Wud i pay import tax on my purchases?

Would you recomend?

Is there any other good sites for camra purchases hiding on the net ?

Thanks for any replies

Nikkon D3200
Nikkon 35mm af-s 1.8G
Sigma 70-300mm DG
Nikkon 18-55mm 3.5-5.G

JPD3200

Last edited by Bjorn van Sinttruije on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made thread title more descriptive and less "shouty"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:20 pm 

Certainly one of the better, more trusted Asian suppliers. They pay import duty/VAT.

btw, if you click on and purchase via the link at the top of this/main pages, CL get a small commision which helps keep the site going. :wink: (doesn't add anything on to your price either)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:40 pm 

oldCarlos wrote:
Certainly one of the better, more trusted Asian suppliers. They pay import duty/VAT.

btw, if you click on and purchase via the link at the top of this/main pages, CL get a small commision which helps keep the site going. :wink: (doesn't add anything on to your price either)

My experience has been good - VERY good... My only complaint was that I didnt know that Camera Labs had a sponsored link (I bought my gear before there was a sponsorship)

One of the nice touches Digital Rev do when you buy lenses and bodies is offer their own warranty card thats related to your country - so you can make the claim in your own country, send it there and they take care of the international shipping.

BUT you have to ship it, I still dont think they have face to face locations to pick up and drop off - Just as long as your shipping has tracking, you will never lose your items and most of all - the shipping is free for major items AND if you use the website - you can track the items (the ebay store can sometimes have beter prices but only by a tiny margin.)

4) Leica M [50mm Summicron Pre-aspherical - Silver]

http://www.poetproductions.net

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:48 pm 

In recent months I've purchased three Canon L lens and a Manfretto tripod (all linked from the cameralabs site) from digitalrev. Prices are keen, the handling of GST (VAT) and duties is a bonus. Goods arrive into Melbourne in about three days. The items are well packed and in excellent condition.

Have had similar experience with B & H can't say one better than the other. B & H stock Think Tank gear that Digitalrev don't. So my last purchase was from B & H but i'd buy again from digitalrev if they have what i want.

Would certainly recommend digitalrev if you are happy buying online.

Sigma DG 170-500mm f1.5-6.3, EX 10-20mm f3.5
Lensbaby Composer Pro