Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:05 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:09 pm 
and I cant access my menues to reset it. Arg! If its not one thing its another. Oh and I did get my wireless remote fixed. Drove to the camera shop cause they were gonna replace it, but the guy said lets look at the reciever battery. Well its a bright blue battery, and it had a clear plastic on it that was to be removed. I didnt even see it......I felt stupid. Oh well I got a bigger camera bag for half off too. But yes need helps with my camera settings cause I'm retarded. So frustrating........

Last edited by Bjorn van Sinttruije on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inappropriate signature, please refer to Forum Guidelines

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:47 pm 

:) No worries about the plastic on the batteries... I'm just impressed you got them in there haha

As for your continuous shooting thing... I actually run my cameras in continuous shooting all the time, just in the odd chance I need a high frame rate. If you want to change it though, hit the left arrow on the back of your camera, and then choose the single shot mode :)

Canon EOS 5D MkII | Canon EOS 7D | Canon Digital Rebel XSi | EF 35mm f/1.4L | EF 50mm f/1.8 II | EF 85mm f/1.8 | EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM | EF 135mm f/2L | EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS | 580EX II | LumoPro LP-120

My Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:58 pm 
Plymer wrote:
:) No worries about the plastic on the batteries... I'm just impressed you got them in there haha

As for your continuous shooting thing... I actually run my cameras in continuous shooting all the time, just in the odd chance I need a high frame rate. If you want to change it though, hit the left arrow on the back of your camera, and then choose the single shot mode :)

Got it thanks. It was just going nuts ad I had my wireless stuff hooked up too. Now to try to take some pictures. Thanks.