Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:04 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:19 am 
Hi everyone.

I'm brand new to this forum but have been using GoPros for quite a while. My name is Mike and I recently designed an organizer for GoPros and accessories. I just got tired of carrying all the pieces in a ziplock and digging through it when I needed something. Not to mention scratching lens and loosing pieces.

I originally designed this roll up case for myself, but had people asking me where they could get one. So, I refined it and put a lot of thought and time into the design. I wanted to make sure it was well rounded for most GoPro users and met high standards of quality and functionality.

I have a Kickstarter campaign going to help make it a reality. All the details and a video are at the link below.
Let me know what you guys think!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ris ... -for-gopro

Feel free to email or pm me if you have any questions.

Mike B
mike@riseful.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:24 am 

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your idea.

Normally we apply a zero tolerance policy to promotion of products for personal gain but I'll turn a blind eye this once. Please join in with forum life and that way we will know you want to contribute rather than just promote. Thanks. 8)

Bob.

Astrophotography: TEC 140 'scope, FLI ML16803 camera, ASA DDM60 Pro mount.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:28 am 
Bob Andersson wrote:
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your idea.

Normally we apply a zero tolerance policy to promotion of products for personal gain but I'll turn a blind eye this once. Please join in with forum life and that way we will know you want to contribute rather than just promote. Thanks. 8)

Bob.

Thanks sir :) Did not mean to break any rules, guess I didn't do enough reading.

I have some other design ideas that will follow as long as this campaign is a success and I can get Riseful off the ground. I'm thinking about other cameras as well so I'll be sure to get yours and other members feedback during the future design processes.

Mike B