Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:55 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:37 am 
Hello everyone,

My name is Marco Cronenberg, from the Netherlands. I have been interested in photography for a while, but haven't had the financial situation that I could afford more than a simple point-and-shoot. Last december I decided that I wanted to get a good beginner camera. I chose the 600D. I went through the whole 'What do I buy and where do I buy it'-process. Then in the week I was going to get it, we got some unexpected financial setbacks (broken car and a leak in the house), which got me to postpone my purchase. In may 2012 I booked my vacation to Denmark, and the "butterflies-in-my-stomach"-feeling resurfaced. The good news is, that the 650D is now on the way, so I will get the newest Canon addition instead of it's older sibbling. So, as you might have seen in some other threads, I have been putting together a nice starting kit and I can't wait for the 650D to be released.

I would like to thank you all for your input in helping me decide which camerakit to get. I am enjoying these forums a lot, and hope to be active here for a long time to come.

I wish all of you a very nice day!

Greetings,
Marco

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:26 am 

Welcome onboard, Marco :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:44 pm 

Welcome to the forum Marco! :D

Oh that is so lame, every hot girl who can aim a camera thinks she’s a photographer -Stewie Griffin