So, the images themselves;
- all three are exposed well save for the shadows in no.3.
- your horizon mark is at the halfway point, not a third.
- no.2 could do with a crop on the left edge to remove the green road sign. It's a stand-out feature and doesn't rest well in the frame.
- 1 and 2 have relatively weak light trails, when compared to 3
- longer exposure would result in more continuous trails instead of the broken ones. Try some ND filters.
I'd like to see the same scenes but in landscape orientation and with longer leading lines of light running through the image.
Hmmm, I'd have to disagree with some of that critique Mitch.
Regarding the horizon mark. There is no hard and fast rule for this being at the 1/3 rather than the 1/2. In fact I think in these shots having the horizon at the half way point works perfectly fine. Number 2 especially looks great at a half and half composition.
I wouldn't crop the second photo. I think the road sign adds to the overall details within the frame.
I think the light trails in the second photo are pretty nice myself.
Agree that a ND filter would enable a longer exposure and longer light trails, but overall I think these photos are great.
I guess critique is all about personal opinion at the end of the day.