Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: fffflckr.com
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:53 pm 

I strayed on to this site, http://fffflckr.com/ , ealier this week and i thought i would share it with the other users on this board.

The idea of the application is quite simple:
"As much as I like **** talking flickr, there's a bunch of good photography on there. Unfortunately, finding it is a chore. Unless your idea of art is a painting of a hotrod on velvet, explore is useless. Groups aren't much better, since they require people to self-promote. The interface for checking them is pretty useless too. Contacts are pretty cool except that it's impossible to actually find new photographers.

That's where ffffl*ckr comes in. Use it to find the photography you like using the simple idea that people whose work you like, probably like stuff you'll like. You start with a set of pictures - if you authenticate, it'll use 20 of your last 100 favorites - otherwise it'll start with somebody's favorites. Click any picture to load more. Don't like what that person likes? Scroll back and click a different picture you like. It's that simple."

It is a really effective way of wasting unwanted time and watching tons of nice photographies.

If this is common flickr-knowledge or posted somewhere, dare i say unfindable, on the forum I apologize in advance.
Oh, and i'm not related to the site in anyway I just thought others could benefit from it.

Happy Browsing!

Post subject: Re: fffflckr.com
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:54 am 

I like flickr site. This is the best photographic site i've ever know. I enjoy watching a lot of pictures on it. :D :mrgreen:

Waterproof spray