Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:50 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:55 am 
Does anyone out there have any technical details in regard to the accessory port on the pen cameras? Ep1 epl1 ep2 etc? In particular does anyone have a Pinout of the connections in the port? Any one know what is the video format used to send the image to the vf-2 vf2 evf electronic viewfinder? What is the Pinout on the vf-2 viewfinder? Any help would be truly appreciated. Anyone know how I could find this out on my own? How to hack the pinouts? How to test what the video output is?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:27 pm 

Hello Rankol, and welcome to the friendly Camera Labs forum!
To enjoy your stay here please have a look at the house-rules!
----
Unfortunately I have not the slightest idea what the answers to your questions may be.
But perhaps someone knowledgeable is around in the forums.
May I ask what you're trying to achieve?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:32 pm 
Thanks for the welcome. Nice forum. I am trying to use the eyepiece for a different camera. It is an awesome eyepiece but I want to use it for a different camera system. I know there has to be a way to figure out the pinouts and video format Olympus uses in the VF-2 but this capability is beyond me. I would even pay someone to do the work but I don't even know where to start so I thought maybe the community might have some smart folks that could help me out.