Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Taku Lake, Anchorage AK
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:40 am 

This is not a good picture. It was a hand held 5 exposure HDR (kinda rushed by the wife :) ) I may have gone over board with the color correction but it was more for experimenting using the intelligent fill to remove objects. Can you guess where things were removed? I'm sure you can see one pretty quick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:52 pm 
In front on the left hand side, seems the water is disturbed? if not there must be a submarine under the water.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:20 pm 

Yeap, front left I figured would be seen easy, it was a bush. The length of the picture also had a sidewalk and reflection in the water on the far bank. I'll post an unedited version soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:10 pm 
I would not have noticed if you did'nt point out there was something missing, maybe you could start a new topic and see if anybody could find missing objects from 2 photos that's the same. :roll: