Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:51 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:58 am 
and a happy valentines day to all the girls who visit here....... hope you get lots of these....... as I am getting in early

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:00 am 
Yeah like patti, well patti is the only girl I know that is here. Girls show your selves, well don't show your self but you know just say hey thats my flower.

Edit: o o o and my b days is on valentines day. YAY birthday.... tomorrow which will probably be today when you read it but tomorrow when im writing this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:13 pm 
marzy wrote:
my b days is on valentines day

Me too! Happy Birthday!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:46 pm 

Thank you Big Pix...for my beautiful flowers...They are right here, with me, and I can not thank you enough for the thought..I know there are two other girls here, one is our Orimina, and the other is b.

As always Big Pix, full of surprises and joy, making this one of the best places ,by your presence, and participation...happy Valentines day to you, too..

How didja know that was my favorite color rose?

Gracias.

patti

hippity hoppity happy birthday, Marzy and Pete....go kiss your mamas today..and if you can't do that..call em...and if you can't do that, say a prayer of thanks, for the gift they gave the world. You.

Last edited by patti on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:11 pm 
awww thanks! :D what a great thought!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:19 pm 
Thanx Big Pix...........lovely sentiment. Don't think I'll be gettin any flowers ( our kitty would eat them ) but I have a lovely boxed card on the coffee table waiting for me to open it tomorrow morning.

Cheers Ormina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:26 pm 
Site Admin

Happy Birthday guys, and Happy Valentines to everyone else!

Nice shot BP - on a technical note, was the filmstrip added later, or was it a film shot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:22 am 
Gordon Laing wrote:
Happy Birthday guys, and Happy Valentines to everyone else!

Nice shot BP - on a technical note, was the filmstrip added later, or was it a film shot?

a very early D70 shot, still learning Photoshop, and the film strip was added later.......