Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:18 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:56 am 
Hi everyone, here are pics from walking around christmas day at relatives who live in a small agricultural town - lots of combine and tractor dealerships. I tried shooting into the sun in the last 2 pics with a small wooden bridge and used manual exposure.
The jpegs are straight out of the camera, standard settings. The "swathmaster" picture was shot with manaul focus and wide open aperture.
They're not much photographically, I just thought someone might want to pixel peek or check the bokeh, etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49264419@N ... 680958172/

Greg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:19 pm 
hi

i just ordered the same camera. in my opinion a great camera for the price.
the pictures looks nice.
i have a question for u about the GH2, how the camera works on low temperatures? i seen on the net that someone test the camera on low temps, snow and was working fine. How ur GH2 works?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:21 pm 
It worked very well in the cold. I think it was around -25 celsius when I took the pictures, and in another thread I was taking pictures of buffalo and it was around -20 and snowing hard.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49264419@N ... 743293546/

Some bits of snow melted on the camera when I got back into the car, but I haven't had any problems.

Greg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:22 pm 
great!
thnx for the info, ill will post my experience with the GH2 , when it arrives , in an high humidity environment. 60% and higher.
thnx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:11 pm 
my GH2 finally arrived, and i have tested it on 80% humidity environment +30 C. worked fast, no problems at all, i have taken only photos. Ill try it with video soon.