Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:10 am 
thanks for you all!I'll go to the store tomorrow!
@zackiedawg In my area,the prices of these three cameras is almost the same. I Like travelling ,taking a shot of scenics.and I hope the photo to be sharp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:32 am 
Makestone, which camera did you decide on?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:04 am 
Finally I choose Nikon D5100... when I get them in hand, a580 feels a little better,But the style of pic isn't pleased me .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:47 pm 
That's great! I am looking to buy my first DSLR and am between the Nikon and Canon. I just have to get them in my hands and decide. What mad you rule out the Canon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:41 pm 
I can tell you my experience - all of my friends and my uncle has always steered me towards Nikon camera's - and really it is the only reviews I really read - never considered a Canon.

I went to the store to actually purchase the Nikon D5100 (I used the D5000 for a little), and then saw the Canon EOS 60D. As soon as I picked it up I just preferred how it felt in my hands - so I purchased the Canon over the Nikon - then came home and started reading all of the reviews about it :)

Anyways, every recommendation I have read online about choosing Nikon or Canon is true - go and be comfotable with what you purchase.

As a noob to Canon, Nikon, and DSLR's, this has been my experience...so good luck

From what I am seeing, there is really little difference in the quality - niether one better than the other, but understanding the settings for different conditions is what makes the shot - as the old saying goes....not the tool, but the person using it....

Good luck.