Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Its Here D80 + 18-135mm
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:49 pm 
Hey all

My package has arrived and what a dream. I couldn't help but open the box right away to reveal what's been on my mind for a few weeks now, The perfect DSLR!

Its so sleek and the design and hand grip is perfect for my hands, With such a tough body with the menu looking amazing and so easy to use.
I'm glad the D80 comes with the "?" Option to show the best settings for the shot just like its D40x!

The lens has a good feel about it and when looking through it there is a big difference from 55mm to 135mm, Hopefully this will be good use to me although I'm on the hunt for a wide angle lens now as i do loads landscape, Macro lens to come but that can hold off!

Its a shame i cannot use the Camera yet as my 2x 2GB Sandisk Extreme 3 card's are not here yet.

Overall I'm happy with what i see and feel in the build itself!
I also brought a Camera bag which works although hardly no room to bring my charger with me, But hey with only enough room for one more lens i think this bag will serve itself well for the next few months until i get three lenses.

Many Thanks to Gordon for his reviews which enabled me to review and compare the range within my budget!

Two thumbs up for the camera and CL Site!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:46 pm 
sweet, my d80 and 18-135 lens is due in 2week :D

so right now im reading the manual ,page by page :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:58 pm 
Not sure how much your into photography but im pretty sure it will be better than any other camera you have had!

Hope it arrives early for you :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:08 pm 
Site Admin

Glad it all arrived and feels good Flux - hope your memory cards come soon!

Keep us updated!

Gordon