I decided to take some photos outside of the house today just for practicing and increasing my photography skills. The main idea was to take photos in limited time (10-15) minutes, with no preparation and less time spent on post editing. I was done in 12 minutes. I took the photos with Canon SX30IS in Manual Mode, all of them where imported to Lightroom for some minor post production(b/w, contrast etc) and then Photoshop for sharpening and rescale (output of SX30IS is not sharp enough and lacks contrast). I really enjoyed the process, so I am going to continue in this direction for a while. Lets see what will I get next.
1. ISO-200 | f/4 | 1/500 sec. |
2. ISO-200 | f/4.5 | 1/125 sec. |
3. ISO-200 | f/2.7 | 1/250 sec. |
4. ISO-200 | f/2.7 | 1/1600 sec. |
5. ISO-200 | f/4.5 | 1/400 sec. |
6. ISO-200 | f/4.5 | 1/125 sec. |