Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:27 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:12 pm 
Not sure if this the right place to post this ? I have made a website and stuck some of my photos on their would be great if i could get some feedback on my photos and website in general.

(I am not "pro" just a amateur trying to get some opinions)

Cheers.

http://smguk.weebly.com/index.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:27 pm 

I like your website it is a simple but effective layout and runs pretty smoothly. I like your pictures aswell! I was thinking of making a website. Maybe using clickpic, it's designed for photographers to make websites. Did you design it yourself or use a web design site?

Oh that is so lame, every hot girl who can aim a camera thinks she’s a photographer -Stewie Griffin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:52 pm 
I like your simple design it helps the page load faster.

hence that your a wildlife photographer and seen your personal photo on your website I was wondering what body you were holding on that photo and for wildlife.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:14 pm 
your site is much better than a lot of pro's sites I saw :) simple & easy to use. nice work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:58 pm 
Thanks for all the replys :)

Quote:
jameswilby5

I built the site using this site http://www.weebly.com/ its free. But i have heard of clickpic it think its around £35 a year for one of them ?.

Its my first attempt at making a website and it was very easy to do using that site :).

Quote:
eos550D

The photo of me with the camera that was a Pentax K10D which was first DSLR which i brought years ago now i did'nt have it for long because it was a bit too complicated for me lol as at the time i did'nt know much about photography and i still have lots to learn, Most of the photos on the site and all the kenya photos were taken with a Sony A200 DSLR with a 170-500mm Sigma lens.

I don't have a camera at the moment but am looking into getting a super zoom like the Canon SX30 or the Panasonic FZ100.

Quote:
Razvan

Thank you mate thats very kind :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:13 am 

Simple and effective, I like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:50 am 

Well done!!
Some great shots there too.