Bob Andersson wrote:
Steven Oliver wrote:
Cant remember what i did but not much...
Here is what the EXIF data shows:
- Camera Make = Canon
- Camera Model = Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi
- Last Modified Date/Time = 2008:01:10 17:43:20
- Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/200 second = 0.00500 second
- Lens F-Number/F-Stop = 50/10 = F5.00
- ISO Speed Ratings = 100
- Original Date/Time = 2008:01:10 17:43:20
- Flash = Flash fired, compulsory flash mode
- Focal Length = 45/1 mm = 45.00 mm
Of course the EXIF data doesn't detail any post-processing applied.
Thats kinda spooky. How do you know that... ???
Yeah, i meant editing wise.
Oh, and Emp93... you are so right!!! i took a picture of a torch and one of a wall and while the torch jst looks interesting the wall is really cool but all it is is a wall!!!