Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: BSB Motorcyle race
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:26 am 
Whent to a BSB race on sunday and got some good shots

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:56 am 

Nice images Rexer1200. I particularly like the second one though I would have preferred a crop that didn't place the front wheel so close to the edge of the image. A little more space on the left would give the impression that he had somewhere to go rather than leaving the viewer imagining a brick wall just out of view.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:35 am 
Very nice shot Rexer1200

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:09 am 
Great shots Rexar, really like the first one, though I think it could do with a little more contrast to make it 'pop'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:40 am 
Yeah youre right brian harmer, but the phot isnt croped thats how i thook the shot with my zoom lens but i know what you meen i usualy go by the rule of thirds but didnt this time, i will try and remember for future shots thanks for your coment

jeremy 1302 yes youre right i added more contrast and looks a lot better thanks for the help in info

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:55 am 
#2 is like most motorcycle racing shots out there but #1 is amazing! I feel like i just got punched in the gut when I look at this image. This is a very impressive shot. The only thing I might do different would be to zoom in further. Though I'm not sure if that was possible in your case. I'd love to see what this looks like from the front of the bike as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:48 am 
Thanks for your coment Tomis yeah i like #1 the best aswell, and you're right i was zoomed in as close as i dare any closer and i couldnt have got the shot it would have been blured

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:29 am 

Caldwell Park (The Mountain) does it for me in #1. Lovely and what a race track!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:01 pm 

The first one is amazing!