Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:48 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: dAPRO
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:47 am 
http://deviantwear.deviantart.com/art/d ... -144764711

What do you guys think of this bag?
Im definitally going to be getting a sigma 70-200mm lens this summer, and possible some other cheap craigslist lenses and a flash.
Does this bag look appealing to anyone else, it seems like a good nice sized bag at a nice price.
The few things i've heard about it seem good too.

Tell me what you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:18 pm 
In the end it's your money, but have you considered the Kata 3-N-1 bags? They have 2 options in 3 sizes. Pricing is pretty close to the same depending on which size you want. The big advantage of the Kata bags is that you can sling on either shoulder, use as a backpack, or for added stability, cross both shoulder straps across the front of your body.

It also has much better access to the gear from the sling position, rather than from the bottom of the bag.

I am on the verge of getting one myself, just sorting through which size I want/need.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:48 pm 
I'm getting a Toploader 75 pro AW and tossing that in an old eastpak backpack i have.

It holds a 70-200mm lens so you should have a look at it.

Pros of my system:

-Doesn't scream CAMERA BAG.
-Added protection of the eastpak's Cordura fabric. (very durable to abrasion they say).
-Can put it in any other backpack I want.
-Can buy additional lens cases that clip on.

Cons of my system:

-Can only carry 2 lenses and a flash. 1 lens if it's a long one.
-Bag in a bag. Need to zip the backpack to get to the toploader and unzip that to get to the camera.

PS: Now i need a camera to actually put into the bag. The only reason I bought the bag before the camera is because my amazon gift card was going to expire.
I would of gotten it anyways. It's an awesome bag 8)