Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:32 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:38 am 

I am a moto-journalist and shoot my own images, now using the GH1 with 14-140 lens.

Shot in Brooklyn today and on Saturday. We are having an unseasonably warm spell right now, which is great for shooting bikes in the middle of winter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:40 am 
Not a particular fan of picture of this style( as in car and cycle pictures) but The first picture is just awesome in my opinion, the reflections are nice and the background is awesome.
Looks like straight out of a mag!
(also, im liking the bikes color =D)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:35 am 
Great pics. Anything with motorcycles is very cool. If you don't ride Dvork, you need to man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:40 am 
RacerX wrote:
Great pics. Anything with motorcycles is very cool. If you don't ride Dvork, you need to man.

AGREED
Yeah got to agree the first shot is the best

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:33 am 

First shot is definitely the best because the huge depth of field works for it... the other ones are weaker because of the composition but also the huge amount that is in focus. If you could recreate the type of shot you see in your first image every time you're onto something... Nice stuff!

Canon EOS 5D MkII | Canon EOS 7D | Canon Digital Rebel XSi | EF 35mm f/1.4L | EF 50mm f/1.8 II | EF 85mm f/1.8 | EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM | EF 135mm f/2L | EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS | 580EX II | LumoPro LP-120

My Flickr