Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:48 pm 
Bjorn van Sinttruije wrote:
Joseph Spina sucks. If only his views didn't allow YouTube to make money, we could set up a petition to have him banned from the site.

He's apparently deaf. If only he were blind instead. Normally, I'd never say such a thing, but this guy is just too wrong...

- Bjorn -

I usually dont want to harm anyone by whichever the means.But this guy earns it.I would really like to get him out of youtube so he can stop pretending that he cares about the viewers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:48 pm 

I asked him, why don't you allow for ratings, and don't you think that putting other photographers, informers down is very amateurish, my reply was:

Hi!
You embarrassed yourself to the maximum with your reckless commenting skills.

1: We disabled the rating because we don't ask for criticism and the $2,000,000 question is, how would we improve the video by looking at rating stars? We made these videos for free, better to enjoy it than absolutely nothing. 7,000+ people find this channel useful, too late, sorry.

2: Who said I am an amateur or a professional? You? Haven't you read the title of the video, "Funny Photography Quotes"? Obviously it is for entertainment, not to turn people down.

3: We have came into an agreement to block you for recklessly commenting. Have a nice day.

Ta-da!

The guy needs to get a grip on reality!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:44 pm 
I asked him what was so funny about Gordon's question and why he had deleted my comments for the fact that I disagreed with that part of the video.This was his reply :

Hi!
You embarrassed yourself for not bothering reading the profile information where it states very clearly, "Please note, all comments require an approval from one of us."

I believe you need to watch the video again to get the right idea, Gordon was asking me what I was using so I gave him the answer. The funny part is my answer silenced him because he did not expect it.

Everyone finds the videos to be funny except you because, again, you failed to read the profile information where it states very clearly, "Please remind yourself, sometimes I (Joey) can become straightforward, sarcastic, and blunt when replying to comments and emails, please do not take it too personally." Apparently, you do not have any sense of humor,

So, you posted two rude comments so I have come into an agreement to block you.

Have a nice day, ta-da!

As Orsan said,this guy needs to get out of his ego stuffed bubble.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:16 am 

everyone lets just bombard this guy with sheer randomness, lets confuse this guy....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:14 am 
kpr wrote:
Bet he doesn't have copyright permission to the music in his video or the movie clips.
Complain to Youtube and they'll pull the vid.

Also to the OP you may want to go back and mispell his name in the thread/post title here otherwise it will show up in searches.
Why give it the satisfaction or promotion?

How can we ask the people from youtube to remove some of his videos due to copyright infringement?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:52 am 

Orsan Kart wrote:
.....We have came into an agreement to block you for recklessly commenting. Have a nice day.

Ta-da!

The guy needs to get a grip on reality!!!

<BAM></BAM>
Lovely writing! I make a lot of mistakes, but I'd never use the wrong tense like that.

my Blog
"Photography isn't so much about the results as it is the collective experience, your interactions with people and with the world"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:32 am 
He makes many grammatical errors.

Here is some info about him. He is deaf, which is unfortunate and we should not pick on that part. But some of the things he is doing are just plain wrong.

His family is extremely rich, therefore he has the most expensive equipment money can buy. He is not really a photographer, he was just an amateur asking questions such as what aperture is 3 years ago on dpreview forums under one of the many names he has.

And now he is the expert giving people advice. He also has so much money that he used to buy bodies just to do "torture tests" on them, but he has removed those videos from his channel. Some youtube user happened to save one of those videos. Here it is, where he "torture tests" a D3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgrPlITu0cE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:38 am 

maybe his is just a big web viral :wink:

Could you imagine that :shock: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 am 

Hmm

Last edited by Mark. on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:44 am 
Thanks for the info.Now I know why he gives poor rating to half of Nikon lenses,if the lens cant stand yougurt,peanut butter and water then it is useless for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:53 am 
Site Admin

How bizarre. Suffice it to say I did not contact him with these questions, and I have made an official complaint to YT about it. It's childish, but also libellous.

My only contact with this person was when he emailed to ask that a thread about him on this forum be removed. I replied that since he insists on posting antagonistic and incorrect information, he is bound to draw some criticism and debunking. This was during September last year, so his 'revenge' has been somewhat slow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:31 am 
Mr. Laing, somewhere on his channel he has another video up stating you met him when he was in New Zealand and you were in awe of his D3 and kept admiring his gear?

I'm sure that is not true as well. It is indeed very childish for him to post such things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:04 am 
rphphoto wrote:
It is indeed very childish for him to post such things.

I'm 100% Agree on that! He is absolutely rubbish & spreading the anthrax of misleading info from his own video. BTW his 'Funny Photography Quotes' aren't very funny & looks stupid though :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:19 am 
rphphoto wrote:
Mr. Laing, somewhere on his channel he has another video up stating you met him when he was in New Zealand and you were in awe of his D3 and kept admiring his gear?

I'm sure that is not true as well. It is indeed very childish for him to post such things.

And yet Mr Laing met Chase Jarvis , and from what I saw in the interviews , he didn't drool all over the floor :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:20 pm 
IppatsuMan71 wrote:
And yet Mr Laing met Chase Jarvis , and from what I saw in the interviews , he didn't drool all over the floor :lol:

:lol: , Very true.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next