Just a quick report back:
- Have the monitor set up and the NEC 2180 side-by-side in portrait-orientation on extended desktop.
- Have the 2690 on 10% (!) brightness and 50% contrast and the 2180 on 45% brightness and 50% contrast. Both disply grey-scale very good.
- Green seems to be much stronger on the 2690, whereas the 2180 (now three years old displays a red-ish and in the same time a little colder hue.
- Both monitors are set to "original colors"
- Some things in extended desktop don't work properly e.g. some full-frame display cannot be switched to the other monitor and esp. no software auto-displays a portrait on one and a landscape on the other monitor
Thomas (beware: Nikon-fanboy and moderator!) My Lens Reviews
, My Pictures
, My Photography Blog