Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: a little cow
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:59 am 
this is an image i took with a kodak easyshare c 360 camera. i would like to receive some suggestions regarding it's processing. do i need to photoshop this image so that it would look better? and what changes need to be made?

http://picasaweb.google.com/satyajeetkelkar/FortRamshej/photo?authkey=e1nbXB2C09s#5080330063346766754

Post subject: moo ...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:03 pm 
hi satyajeetkelkar
if I were you I would use the crop tool to get in tighter on the beastie and remove the shadow on the right. Then a touch of levels to improve the dynamic range and that should be about it I reckon ...
Cheers

p.s. photoshop or most other editing software has this type of function.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:43 am 
I'm no expert, but maybe you could add a bit of contrast as well?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:18 am 
Hi satyajeetkelkar. The little cow looks slightly out of focus, or you may have moved the camera a little. You may be able to improve the image by sharpening it. However, if you sharpen too much the gravel in the road will start to look funny. You have a wonderful album -- what a beautiful place to live :)