Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:25 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:23 pm 
I am a little stupid. :cry:

I really can't understand how to use many options.
How to zoom when take a photo?I want to make bigger photo,zoom X3,X5,X7.

I use cabel to get some pictures to my PC,but OLYMPUS Studio 2 can't detect my camera.When click in transfer images from camera I have "unable to find an Olympus camera".In my camera when click to send some pictures for Pc,have message "You don,t have any pictures".Why,I can view my pictures with camera,but when I want to send it in PC I have this message.

Of course I have many other questions.But if you help me for this 2 I will be happy.Then I will send other questions in this topic. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:01 am 
Do you have lenses ???
You need them to make a photo with the E-520 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you have the kit the 14-42 and the 40-150 lens :?:

For problem 2 just make sure the settings of the camera are correct, ore the safe way
is to geth a cardreader I use it always never with camera just remove the card and voila it works fine and faster :) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:07 am 
Assuming you have a telephoto lens of some sort, you turn the ring on the barrel of your lens to zoom and unzoom. Your E520 is not like a point and shoot camera where you zoom/unzoom by pushing a button or twisting a lever. As you turn the zoom ring, the lens will stick out or stick in. If you are turning the ring, and nothing is happening, it's probably because you are turning the focus ring.

Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:33 pm 
In page 57 I have a problem.
I don't know where is 12-second self-timer and 2-second self-timer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:56 pm 
You should be able to find the 12 second timer button on the body I think. You can definitely find it in the Super Control Panel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zg15rl7rgA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4RhgK9GPB0&feature=related

There are a few E-510 training videos on youtube. You can apply a lot of these same tips to the E-520.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:33 pm 

Hello tomodachibg, and welcome to the friendly Camera Labs forum!
To enjoy your stay here please have a look at the house-rules!
Whoa, that's a lot of problems. The most important being that you cannot get the images from your camera to your computer. Or did you solve this problem in the meantime?
Do you have someone that can help you with the PC? Because remote PC diagnostics is no small challenge.
Did you follow the manual for setting up a connection with your 'puter step by step? At which step did it fail?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:59 am 
"Do you have someone that can help you with the PC? Because remote PC diagnostics is no small challenge."

I can get my pictures to PC with Windows Movie Maker.Strange but OLYMPUS Studio 2 can't detect my digital camera and also my Olympus camera can't detect my Pc.But Windows Movie Maker is super and I can download my pictures ;) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:02 pm 
Once when your camera is connected to your pc with USB cable, you have to turn it on first.
THen you go to my computer and see what will be it's name.
Then you go in that drive and that folder and find pictures you are looking for.
After that you copy those pictures in your My Pictures folder and navigate your Olympus Studio to that folder.
That should work.