Things i love to learn from you are as below.
1) Flash Photography
2) Low light fast moving objects photography , Ex: Dance programs , children running fast at home ( all this without external flash usage(is it possible) , which means only with the built in flash)
3) Bird Photography
4) HDR tutorial
5) tips on basic photography as for which aperture which shutter speed and ISO to use.
Ex: For Av 3.5 , the Tv to be used like 1/200 and ISO 100 this i would love to see for both day light and night photography.
6) Cable release tutorial
7) Portraits of children(indoor and outdoor)
Pet photography (indoor and outdoor)
9) 70-200mm F2.8L mk1 and mk2 review(My fav) i am bit selfish here as i can peacefully buy these lens if i go through your video review as i have done for Canon 50D
10) Lens Cleaning or Maintenance....
11) B&W photography with right kind of composition ..
12) How to go for firmware updates and install them....
13) Effective usage of strobes(when and where)
14) Silhouette photography....
I love these tutorials from you which goes this way..
"Hello ! I am Gordan Laing , editor of Cameralabs.com
I cant wait to see the above reviews from you.