Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:02 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:47 pm 
Sorry guys (and/or gals), just realized my entry doesn't actually fit too well into the catergory, i though it would generally cover people photography :oops:...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:43 am 

Mirageii and Bjorn those would have been PERFECT, know how everyone is feeling, I had to take another doggie shot for my entry because my baby shots were not that great, so just have fun and do something that you find interesting, and don't think it out too much. Have fun. I like the submissions we are getting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:00 am 

palakaboy: love it dude! its so like photo-journalistic like and I like that. I like people that are doing what they're doing or where they do it. I love beauty shots and formal portraits as well, but nothing beats on location stuff like that.

my Blog
"Photography isn't so much about the results as it is the collective experience, your interactions with people and with the world"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:59 am 

:D Love it. Looks like there are a lot of photographers who do really good portrait work. Awesome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:35 pm 

bellableeds you will need to resize your image..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:04 pm 
hope my photo gets a vote heh, it's my girlfriend - no extra equipment, natural lighting and all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:20 am 
Amazing entries this month! It will be hard to pick only one...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 pm 
Really happy with my shot this month.

Impressed with Orsan Kart's and palakaboy's pics too though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:57 pm 

ScrawledWords wrote:
Really happy with my shot this month.

Impressed with Orsan Kart's and palakaboy's pics too though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:54 pm 

I was wondering when you were going to submit a photo Ed, and a lovely photo you have submitted too. It radiates happiness, three laughing sisters. I did wonder if they ever get fed up with their big brother and his camera :lol: or are they always happy to pose. Saying that though i dont think they are posing in this, you have just captured a special moment. Nice one. sue :)

sigma 18-200 os lens

All my photos are clickable
my flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27828538@N03/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:17 pm 
A "job well done" for:
-Orsan-the lighting & the heavy shadow on the right side of the dude are very nice
-palakaboy-very natural portrait
-ultrajaforms & Joren,very good timing in capturing those expressions :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:36 am 
EDIT: lolz, I removed my picture because I had to laugh when I saw my picture next to those awsome ones xD

I'm pretty new to photography but, how come all those pictures look so smooth and though they look sharp, what an amazing quality..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:44 pm 
naniani wrote:
I was wondering when you were going to submit a photo Ed, and a lovely photo you have submitted too. It radiates happiness, three laughing sisters. I did wonder if they ever get fed up with their big brother and his camera :lol: or are they always happy to pose. Saying that though i dont think they are posing in this, you have just captured a special moment. Nice one. sue :)

Thanks Sue,
Thankfully they are always willing to have their pictures taken!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:20 pm 

Joren, I wish you would have kept your photo up..every single one of us start somewhere, and this is a great place to start...the way I look at it is I can only get better from here. I don't know what the theme will be for next month, but, I am going to try my best to participate...hope you will too! Love the pooch Lensbaby..and the contagious fun of the girls, podgeorge, makes me laugh just looking at them giggle...what a great shot..this is going to be a really fun month..so many outstanding photos.

love,
p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:33 pm 

I took so many pictures this month at different places and it was tough for me to choose one to use!!!!

Hope everyone likes the one I've entered in! Tempted to post my alternative on this comments thread just because I like that one too...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next