Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:43 pm 
haha, no don't worry, it's the same way here :D I get your point, but it's not like that subject ever comes up in the first place (neither am I telling some potential client "hey, just so you know it, I don't share your believes!". I don't think that couples are looking for that sort of thing when they pick a photographer. They judge him by his work - I mean honestly, how often have you seen any relegious content on any professional photography website? In my opinion, there is no such thing as "2 photographers who are exactly equal and only differ in their relegion". And don't get me wrong, I'm not offended by going to church or attending a wedding etc.. I know what to expect there and I respect it - but I don't expect it on a professional website, where it's out of place in my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:26 pm 

I think we're all arguing, and all agreeing at the same time.We all atleast agree none of us would do it/think its proper etiquette then we're disagreeing whether its at all acceptable or not.

my Blog
"Photography isn't so much about the results as it is the collective experience, your interactions with people and with the world"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:02 pm 

pgtips wrote:
This isn't an attack on you as a person or as a photographer (I've seen your work and the posts you've made, you're a good photographer and a helpful person), but at the end of the day people flock with those who make them feel comfortable.

I have both christian, muslim and atheist friends (atheist here), and you pretty much say we should be uncomfortable around eachother.

Which isn't the case, because we.....don't talk about it. Which brings us back to the beginning. I agree to agree to respectfully disagree. :)