Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:15 pm 

I ordered the 300 vers. and can't wait til it arrives!

To come:
Tripod

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:56 pm 
Nice review. I am looking at getting either the 200 or 300. They seem to be pretty good for the price. I was leaning towards the 300 because you can always use more space, but the 200 looks like its pretty spacious. Can we get a picture with all your gear in it to see how snug it fits? Just curious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:53 pm 
I will try to post a picture :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:28 pm 
How about some shots of the actual camera and some gear IN the bag. I can't really get an idea of how big the bag is, it looks quite small.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:53 pm 
Updated!
See the original review for an image of the inner compartment with my D90 inside. I also added some size indicators.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:33 pm 
So it looks like the 200 is big enough for the D90 with 18-105 and 2 other lenses and a flash in the smaller compartment? Thats what it looks like from the picture.
If that is correct then the 200 should be perfect for me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:42 am 
yes, that would fit but it'd be a bit cramped if you plan on adding to your kit you may want to be thinking the 300

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:52 am 
I don't know when I would ever need more than 3 lenses on a day of shooting. I wouldn't want to carry it if I dont plan on using it ya know. The 200 should be perfect. Fingers crossed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:58 pm 
I am perfectly fine with my 200, and I can as you see easily fit two more normal zooms into the bag, or even a smaller telephoto lens if I want to. I think that the 300 is a better choice if you plan to go for many more bigger lenses and accessories and also want to have the possibility to carry it all with you. Still the 300 it bigger and more bulky to carry around I think, but the 200 easy and comfortable to take wherever you want to go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:37 am 
i'm a believer in lowepro. the fastpack 350 is great! it definitely helps being able to hold everything when i go to work, though i don't hold everything often.