Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:24 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:24 am 
I wonder what they have up their sleeves. I wonder if their grip will have finger/thumb dials. It has potential to be a great item. I love the battery grip they make for the 510/520 series, I never take it off my camera.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:44 am 
I might actually consider getting it over the the HLD-4 that I already have. I would like having a shutter release on both ends, though theres wont be weather sealed I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:49 am 
Atomic wrote:
I might actually consider getting it over the the HLD-4 that I already have. I would like having a shutter release on both ends, though theres wont be weather sealed I guess.

they've taken so long to produce this model, it would be great if they weather sealed it. i would hope that they've made improvements since the bh-e51r which is almost perfect. the only thing it's missing for me is a dial and a couple of buttons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:25 am 
Hi, I have the Ownuser grip for my e520 and I love it-- you can use AA batteries with it and it comes with a remote! I contacted them asking them if the e420 grip would work with the new e620 (since they use the same size batteries), but they said no-- and they have no plans to make an e620 grip at this time-- which is unfortunate, because I think their grips are better than Oly's!