Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:33 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Canon SX10 IS
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:40 am 
I am very new at this so please bear with me. I have the above-mentioned camera and I am slowly learning to use it. My biggest gripe at this point is screening videos. They are shown in about a 4" square and I would like it to at least half fill my 17" monitor. I am using the ZoomBrowser EX and I cannot find anywhere to make an adjustment to the size of the video. Can anyone help me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:56 pm 
I am not sure on this issue. Try looking into another program maybe it would help. You did not get any help here so I will try giving you my small help. Here you go.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls= ... oq=&aqi=g2

Or call customer service if you cannot find an answer.

Good luck. ( btw its bare not bear ) :D
________
Subaru Vivio history

Last edited by goldengloves on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:15 pm 
1brick, zoombrowser is only meant for downloading your images and videos to your computer. To view the videos, you need a media player like MPC or WMP. Download k-lite codec pack and install it. It will give you the option to install the MPC (media player classic). The codec pack installs all necessary codecs for you. Double-click on the .mov file to play it, and double-click on the playing video to fill your screen.

goldengloves,
No, you are wrong. He is right. It's "bear with me" and not "bare with me". The later would mean "get naked with me" as described here. Also see here and search more here if you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:04 pm 
Yep im wrong. My mistake . Thanks for the correction.
I honestly did not know so I went to the google tool bar and typed in bare.
It showed bare with me , ... I typed bear , it did not show bear with me. So I figured it was bare. Sounded more correct also with the word "bare" for some reason instead of "bear" lol.

Old english term I guess .

http://www.google.com/search?q=bare+wit ... tartPage=1
________
lolol

Last edited by goldengloves on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:08 pm 
English is funny. I like it though :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:30 pm 
Yup english is pretty funny.

http://www.iol.ie/~afifi/BICNews/Fun/fun4.htm

:lol:
________
Mazda Ryuga specifications

Last edited by goldengloves on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:55 pm 
That's amusing alright :)
Some relief after dealing with a s.h. (elsewhere) for a while....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:21 pm 
Thanks Roy, I will see if I can get the desired results with your information. 1brick aka Millie