Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:31 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:22 pm 
Hi,

I would like to take some photos so I can post something on ebay. I'm new to photography and wanted to know how I am able to reduce the size of an image so I can post them on ebay. I dont know if there will be a distinction between the image size in terms of resolution and image size in terms of Mb or Kb.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:43 pm 

fdama wrote:
Hi,

I would like to take some photos so I can post something on ebay. I'm new to photography and wanted to know how I am able to reduce the size of an image so I can post them on ebay. I dont know if there will be a distinction between the image size in terms of resolution and image size in terms of Mb or Kb.

Thanks.

There is. Small resolution = small aize of mbs

To come:
Tripod

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:22 pm 
If you are using an Oly SLR, you can choose picture size between Large, Medium and Small. But for best detail, you can just take a photo, and then resize the photo on your computer during post processing.