Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:54 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:15 pm 
Hi everyone!
I am a newby in digital camera and I 'll buy a FZ28 Panasonic. Please tell me the best quality battery and memory card for FZ28? Thank!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:27 pm 
For the card, i believe that Sandisk Extreme III-IV line are fast and reliable cards, grab a 8gb one, it should hold over 3 days of photographs, highly recommended if you use burst modes which are very useful. As for the battery i always buy original batteries.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:51 pm 
You don't really need an extra battery for the FZ28. It manages a whole day of photography without recharging :) But if you really want an extra, then go for the original ones, they are the best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:41 pm 
Get any Class 6 SDHC card (the 8gig is usually a great compromise in storage space & cost) for HD video recording. Otherwise, a Class 4 SDHC should do too.

I use the Lenmar equivalent for my FZ-28 and it's indistinguishable from the OEM battery except that it cost about half of the original. I'd recommend getting a spare battery because even though the FZ has great battery performance, you never know when you might run out & always better to have an extra than to miss a shot...