Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:48 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:03 pm 
Love this site, there's a good air here. Seeing the images in Gordon's tests brings back memories of holiday times in the 70's. Been away from Kiwiland for almost 30 years now, so those scenes strike a chord.

Right now i'm in Germany, and can't find a FZ150 in stock in any of the towns in this area, so I hope I can get some help from someone who owns one. I actually purchased one online a couple of weeks ago, but had to send it back cos i couldn't get my eye close enough to the EVF to see the whole display, due to the fact that i have to wear specs all the time to cope with a bit of astigmatism. My web searches haven't turned up any complaints about this phenomenon, so i an hoping it was just the unit i received which was at fault. i could test this by ordering another one online, but don't want to give another vendor the hassle of having to deal with a return if it doesn't work out again. Maybe my eyes are deeper set than the average bloke's?

The camera i tried was a UK version FZ150 EB-K, but i don't suppose the EVF is different than other versions.

If anyone has some input into this phenomenon i would be happy to hear from you.
Cheers