Panasonic TZ10 vs Sony HX5v Side by Side Video Part 2
Part 2: Around Centennial Park, Atlanta, Georgia
This is Part 2 of a multipart side by side video series
I'm working on to compare these two camera's video performance.
Here is a frame capture showing the light streaking at 6m12 seconds:
The HD (1440x1080P) video is now available on youtube at
It may take some time for all the resolutions to be available for viewing.
See Panasonic TZ10's Light streaks at:
1) 1:00 - Cars passing by, reflections off bumpers, chrome, etc.
2) 3:30 - Pan left to right by park gate, sunset
3) 4:17 - Zoom out from inside park, sunset
4) 4:33 - By the Centennial Park sign, sunset
5) 5.28 - Walking shot along sidewalk, sunset
6) 6:45 - Walking shot along sidewalk, reflection off distant building
7) 7:09 - Pan, Let to Right across roadway, reflection off distant building
7:28 - Repeat of No 7 above, different view
9) 7:40 - Walking shot along sidewalk, reflection off distant building
0) 7:57 - Another Walking shot, different angle, reflection off distant building