Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:53 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:21 pm 
I believe there is a plot by the manufacturers to not build a camera that has all the features you require. I require a tz7 with the manual control of the g10 withn the build quality of the LX3. So how long before the LX4/G11/TZ8 come out, oddly the LX3 seems to be out of stock in a lot of places???? Does anyone have any suggestions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:57 pm 
You may want to check out the Canon SX200is. It has most of the features the Panny TZ7 has, PLUS manual controls. There is no RAW like in the Canon G10 or Panny LX3 though. The build of the LX3 and G10 are also much better than the SX200is, and the LX3's lens is much faster too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:27 pm 
Site Admin

There's a lot to weigh up! Hopefully the verdict pages on my reviews can help you decide... but yes, there's almost always a compromise in some respect, so it's a case of deciding what's really important to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:14 am 
I know that as soon as i decide what compromise to make and purchase my choice a new camera comes out without the compromise.Its enough to give you a nervous twitch,but excellent website with loads of info to help you get into a state of confusion. Well done Gordon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:09 pm 
Hello

I like Canon Powershot G10 has three dials for helping me check them faster. It's ISO performance was better than Panasonic LX3.

I post four photo sample. Other people were chatting about LX3 and G10.
http://www.cameralabs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14546

Better check two compact cameras' Test shots: ISO performance , and etc..

http://www.trustedreviews.com/digital-c ... hot-G10/p5

http://www.trustedreviews.com/digital-c ... DMC-LX3/p5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:56 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Lynn, we have reviews of both of those cameras right here, and many more results...